The following websites contain useful esafety resources:
- Helping primary school children to be safe online
- How are primary schools supporting children's online safety? | Internet Matters
- Parents guide to social networks that your kids use
- Screen time top tips for parents
- Parents guide to technology
- Counter extremism parents guide
- Keeping children safe on video chat and live streaming
- Talking to your children about staying safe online
- Bullying advice
- Information for parents about children who play Fortnite at home
Child Exploitation and Online Protection command is dedicated to keeping children safe from sexual abuse and grooming online. They are here to help and advise you and to make your child safe.
You can report to them if you are concerned that your child is being sexually abused or groomed online. This might be from someone they know or someone they have only ever met online.
If you feel your child is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999.