Concerns or Complaints

From time to time parents get concerned about the needs of their child. Please make an appointment to talk with your child's class teacher or if you prefer the Deputy or Headteacher. Things can often be quickly resolved by sharing concerns before they become more serious. If the concern is not resolved a formal complaint may be made to the governing body.

You'll find more information in our Complaints Procedure.

If your child has a problem in school

From time to time children have problems or events which are upsetting for them. If you are able to share information about your child’s personal life with us it can be extremely useful in helping us to offer understanding and support. This will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

If you think your child is experiencing any kind of difficulty at school or you have concerns about aspects of school life, then you should talk to your child’s teacher or the headteacher first so that the concerns can be understood and resolved as soon as possible.