Standards & Attainment
In the 2019/20 and 2020/21 academic years, no school or college performance data was published due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key stage 2 assessments will be returning for the first time since 2019, without any adaptations. The results will not be published in key stage 2 performance tables in the academic year 2021/22.
DfE Performance Tables
The primary school performance tables provide information on the achievements of pupils in primary schools. The charts show how the school compares with other schools in the local Authority (LA) area and in England as a whole. The tables show:
- results from the key stage 2 (KS2) tests in reading and mathematics
- KS2 teacher assessments in English, reading, writing, mathematics and science; and
- KS1 to 2 progress measures in English and mathematics.
- key measures for sub-groups of pupils in each school, including disadvantaged pupils, low-, middle- and high-attaining pupils, boys, girls, pupils with English as an additional language and pupils who have been in the school throughout the whole of years 5 and 6 (non-mobile pupils). Additional school-level data is also available, including:
- information on the expenditure of each maintained school. The expenditure data takes the form of spend per pupil for a wide range of expenditure categories including funding and income, education staff spend and learning resources and curriculum spend
- the numbers of teachers, teaching assistants and other school staff. It also provides the pupil-teacher ratio and the mean gross salary of full-time teachers;
- information on the characteristics of the pupils attending the school;
- pupil absence data for each school
Comparing School Data
You can compare Hague's 2019 performance against other local authority schools in Tower Hamlets on the Gov.uk website.