Help & Support During Covid
Food is available for collection on Fridays in the playground from Magic breakfast, The Felix Project and Tower Hamlets. The ready meals available are really tasty!
Food is also available from Weaver's Field Adventure Playground on Thursdays between 12 and 3.
Advice and Support for Parents
The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) has created an online hub of Coronavirus advice and support for parents and carers.
- Information on keeping children safe from abuse
- Tips and advice to help parents working from home
- Ways to talk to a child who is anxious or worried about Coronavirus
Help in the Tower Hamlets Community
It is understandable that during this time people may face certain challenges, whether it be financially or emotionally. If you are feeling overwhelmed or in need of help then you must speak to someone who can help you, there is a lot of support out there in the local community, nobody should be suffering alone.
- If you are in need of help then please take a look at this link as it clearly shows the support on offer in the local area.
- We will also continue to message you about other offers of support in the local area that come up.
- Email email@example.com or call 0207 739 9574 to speak to me or the Deputy Head, Sue, and leave a message with your name, phone number address and childrens' names you'd like us to call back to support.